Abbi and Illana recently sat down with comedy's grumpy dad, Marc Maron.
Their WTF with Marc Maron episode was released on February 15th. We love hearing the difference in perspectives when Marc talks with younger people, especially female comedians. Here's the link to the full podcast:
Or, if you just want the highlights, here are some of our favorite moments from the episode:
1) Marc had to write himself a note to remember which one is Abbi, and which one is Illana. Notice that he never addresses either of them by name.
2) Marc constantly mentions that he went out of his way to clean his toilet for them (?)
3) Abbi is a huge Dead Head and a major jock because she spent so much time with her brother.
4) Abbi didn't do theater when she was young. Except sometimes she impersonated Mike Meyers. If Illana could do something other than comedy, it would be drumming.
5) Abbi never thought she could get into acting. Instead, she went to art school. She did characters that were videotaped and projected onto walls in art galleries.
Love these ladies. Next time you go on a long walk, do yourself favor and put on this podcast.