Workers in San Francisco in the United States accidentally damaged the natural gas line while laying cables. The explosion occurred in the crowded street. Luckily, there was no loss of life. Lack of attention in the US caused a major catastrophe.
While workers were laying a fiberoptic cable in the city of San Francisco they accidentally damaged the natural gas line. A large explosion occurred when 8 workers were trying to cut the gas that was leaking from the line. The fire reached a height of 9 meters, a restaurant and 4 houses took great damage in the fire.
A Great Panic Occurred
They evacuated the houses in order to maintain security. Firefighters worked hard to control the flames. After a while, the helicopter support came. The fire was extinguished after 3 hours of operation. There was no loss of life in the explosion, and also no wounded.