Sometimes, the world can just get a little bit much harsh to take. Seeing my favorite character overcoming the odds, finding true love or making the world a better place to live in is my best way to cheer up. It’s a wonderful way to get happy so I’ve rounded up some of the most inspiring TV series of all times:
- Quantum LeapIt is an older series, well worth a re-watch. This is so much more than a homecoming story. It’s a wonderful reminder to put ourselves in people’s shoes.
- Journey ManThis story is about a man who is an unlikely time traveler who discovers that he is destined to help people which is a great thing to learn from.
- The Mindy ProjectThis sharp and witty show is about the search for true love. However, it’s not only about a lonely girl looking for love. If also takes a lighthearted look at insecurities, career ambitions and every other aspect of a perfectly imperfect life.
- PsychIt portrays lifelong best friends who start a psychic detective agency, even though neither have psychic powers. Although each episode is individually sunny in its character, it’s the way that Shawn and Gus grow up throughout the series that is the most uplifting part of the Series.
- Being EricaHave you ever wondered if your life would have been better if you’d just made better decisions in your past? Erica starts an incredible journey of self-discovery. It is a quirky take on destiny and determinism.