Online dating has become a trend now and Tinder is the leader of all the apps in this category. It has revolutionized online dating and that is why there are millions of subscribers who are actually paying to find their preferred partner online.
Don’t be mistaken; there are thousands who have gone on to marry each other after meeting on Tinder and they now have a family.
How to Cancel Tinder Gold Subscription
This is one of the most popular platforms that have helped match relationships. But there are people who have been out of luck and not been able to get the best match.
In fact, Tinder has different paid services as well such as Tinder Plus and Tinder Gold. If you are on the free version, you need not to worry about the ways to cancel the subscription. But the ones on Tinder Gold are using the premium version and if you want to cancel the subscription, here’s what you have to do:
- Android smartphone users can cancel their Tinder Gold subscription just like any other subscription within Google Play. Since Google Play keeps a track of all the app subscriptions, it is important to keep the app in the loop. So, open the Google Play Store app and tap on the top left corner that opens up your profile.
- Locate the tab called Account under your profile. This is the place where you will all your subscriptions. Tap on Account and it will open all the subscriptions that are connected to your Google account. Find the Subscriptions tab under Accounts and you will find your Tinder Gold subscription there.
- There will be two options: Update and Cancel. Tap on Cancel and the subscription will be canceled. However, if you are doing it in the middle of the month, you will continue to enjoy the services till the subscription period is not over. If you wish to continue using Tinder even after canceling the subscription, you can use the Tinder Free mode.
There is another way to cancel the Tinder Gold subscription. Given below are the steps:
- Open the Tinder app on your mobile phone and find your profile.
- You will get a tab called Manage Subscriptions. Since you are already on Tinder Gold, only one subscription will be showing. Tap on Manage Subscriptions and then Cancel the subscription. Again, you will be able to enjoy the Gold services till the subscription period is not over.
Canceling Tinder Gold on iOS
The steps to cancel Tinder Gold are similar to that of Android. You have to find the app in your Google Play Store and go to the Profile page. There will be the Manage Subscription tab where you have to Cancel the subscription.
This is the easiest way to cancel the Gold subscription. Else, you can go to your Apple ID and find the Subscriptions page. Tap on Manage and from the list of all the active subscriptions, you will have to select Tinder and cancel the Gold subscription.
There you have it; canceling the Tinder Gold is as easy as it gets!