This weekend there was the final stage of a celebration of The Queen's 90th birthday. Queen Elizabeth II is Britain's longest serving monarch and arguably one of the best-dressed women. Over 60 years of dressing for the public eye, the Queen has never put a sensibly shod foot wrong.
The most impressive feature of the Queen’s outfits may be its consistency. Here are 10 of the best Queen’s outfits:
1. Attending Sunday Church Service at West Newton
2. At the Royal Maundy Service At Gloucester Cathedral
3. At the Royal Maundy Service
4. With President Vigdis Finnbogadottir of Iceland
5. Visiting the Emirates Arena and the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome in Glasgow
6. Visiting to the Newbury Races
7. Receiving the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Reverend Justin Welby, at Buckingham Palace
8. At the Royal Windsor Horse show
9. Attending a pre-wedding dinner at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
10. With President Goncz of Hungary in Parliament Square, Budapest
How she gets it right every single time? In the article below the Queen’s go-to designer Stewart Parvin reveals 11 secrets of her superior style. From using shoulder pads to frame her body to sewing small curtain weights into the hems of her outfits, it is a lot we can learn from it.
If you want to see more of the Queen’s looks, you should attend one of tree exhibitions staged across each of Her Majesty's official residences during 2016.