Are you suffering from IBS?
Well if you are you are not alone! In fact, an estimated 45 million Americans have IBS - some of whom don't even know it!I was actually one of those people. I have suffered from IBS all my life, and only about 2 of those years did I even know I had it. - In other words, I thought my symptoms were normal!!It wasn't until I met my wife that I realized that something was wrong, well she told me something was wrong. After tons of doctors visits, tests, scopes, drugs, and everything I realized two things - 1) I have IBS and 2) Nothing was working.This is when I took matters into my own hands. I decided that I was going to fix this issue myself.Here is what I did:
- Low FODMAP - I started eating on the low FODMAP diet. It was tough but the low FODMAP diet is a great way to reset your gut and figure out what foods are causing you issues.
- Eating Clean - After the Low FODMAP diet I decided to start eating clean, this meant all organic, and no GMO foods. Yes it costs a bit more but the antibiotics in some foods destroy your gut microbiome!
- Eating Slow - This is not a joke, eating slower helps aid in digestion. Be sure to eat slowly!
- CBD Oil - CBD oil is a great way to reduce anxiety as well as reduce the receptors in your gut.
- Meditating - Taking some time each day to meditate is a proven way to reduce IBS symptoms