Turkey has ordered the detention of 1,112 people over suspected links to a failed coup attempt.
Warrants have been issued to those with suspected links to the network of the US-based Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen, who is accused of coordinating the attempted coup in 2016, a Ministry of Interior source told CNN.
The ministry source said the raid covering 75 cities across Turkey is currently ongoing. According to state news agency Anadolu, 641 suspects have been arrested so far as police continue their nationwide operation.
Some are also accused of having an active role in the 2010 cheating scandal involving an exam police officers must take to become police inspectors.
At least 45 people who are suspected of obtaining the questions before taking the exam allegedly hold office in Ankara.
Turkey has made similar detention orders since the failed coup attempt on July 15, 2016, in which around 250 people died, many of them Turkish civilians.
The attempted coup, undertaken by a faction of the military, saw tanks roll into the streets of Ankara and Istanbul, Turkey's two largest cities. Bombs struck the parliament building in the capital and a helicopter stolen by rogue pilots was shot down by an F-16 jet.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was hundreds of miles away at a seaside resort when the coup got under way, but by the time he addressed the nation via FaceTime hours later, it had already begun to subside.