Broccoli never tasted as good as does in this starter. Broccoli cheese balls are made with the amazing blend of broccoli, cheese, and boiled potatoes. If your kids run away from eating broccoli, then make them
How to Make Broccoli Cheese Balls
Broccoli cheese balls can be made in simple 7 steps;
- Sauté finely chopped onions and garlic with a few drops of oil in a non-stick pan, and after that add finely chopped broccoli in it. Stir it for 3-4 minutes and keep aside till it cools down.
- Transfer this mixture in a big bowl and add boiled and mashed potatoes, corn flour and salt.
- Once you have mixed it all well, divide it into 10 portions.
- Place a cheese cube in each portion and bind it from all sides to make a ball.
- Take each ball and roll it in bread crumbs so that it gets a coat and is ready to deep fry.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and deep fry the balls on a medium flame until they turn golden brown evenly from all sides.
- Drain the oil using an absorbent paper and serve hot.
Try making this quick and easy starter at home and your kids will surely love it and ask for more. When it comes to crispy and yummy broccoli cheese balls, you cannot resist it for sure!