Hi! I’m a health and fitness enthusiast, and today I’ll share some exciting cocktail ideas for this summer. The summer season offers a wonderful opportunity to spend some quality time with your friends and family, whether it’s going on a road trip or barbecuing in the backyard. No matter what you have on your list, you can try out some quirky cocktail recipes to beat the heat. In case you are running out of ideas, here’s a list of refreshing cocktail ideas to spice up your summer days.
- Long Island Iced Tea: This is a classic cocktail drink, involving a curious mix of vodka, gin, tequila and rum.
- Watermelon Sangria: A Watermelon sangria constitutes watermelon, summer fruit and St Germain liqueur. This light cocktail drink features vodka, wine and simple fruit syrup.
- Grapefruit Margaritas: The grapefruit margarita is a sweet pink grapefruit drink, served with tequila. Prepared with an orange liqueur, tequila, grapefruit syrup and lime, a grapefruit margarita makes a delicious summer treat.
- Fresh Mint Mojitos: The fresh mint mojito is a refreshing summer delicacy, prepared using crushed mint, sugar and rum.
- Manhattan: Featuring whiskey, vermouth and Angostura bitters, a Manhattan drink is a classic cocktail that you simply can’t miss out.
Whether you are entertaining guests or participating in indoor activities, a gum-tickling cocktail drink is all you need to beat the scorching heat. Take a cue from these recipes to jazz up your summer vacation.