2018 was an incredible year for books.I’m Mollyand I’m extremely passionate about books. I had set a goal of several books based on the tally of 2016 and 2017. But with the Advent of my new found love of audio books, I could only read a few of them. Here is my list of favorites:
- The Winters:According to me this book is sheer perfection with incredible writing and character development. I loved it and you will too.
- Circe: It’s like taking class of mythology with all my favorites mentioned and explored.
- I miss you when I blink: Mary Laura is so much more as my co-host.She is the writer I turn to help for female writer experience.
- Hunting Anabelle: What a debut done byWendy Heard! t is a unique, compelled and totally twisted story.
- Alternate side: Anna Quindlen has always been my favorite and this book doesn’t disappoint. I absolutely love her newest and the Upper Westside setting which is exactly what I need.
- Sorority: It is a story of conjoined vignettes. It tells the story of a sorority inside out- the good, the bad and the ugly. The writing is parse, incredible and perfect
- Two Dark Reigns: I love the intensiveness andthe direction of itsheading. This latest additionin the series is especially wonderful.
- Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine: It is simply brilliant. It is a heartbreaking love story full of everything you need to have all the feels.