As a solo traveler, you are often asked the same question again and again, and without any doubt the big question is if you feel safe traveling solo? So, you are looking forward to traveling solo this year, these are the 5 best places in the world that are great to travel alone. Check out the list of top 5 places to travel solo in 2019 here -
- The United States of America – The United States of America tops my list of best places in the world to travel solo, for it is so diverse that it has something for everyone with some of the best hostels in the world for solo travelers.
- England – The second on my list is England, for it is one of the best European destinations for solo travelers to experience the British royalty along with enjoying the nightlife.
- Spain – Spain too makes for an ideal destination for solo travelers, owing to its dynamic culture and Spanish food that connects them instantly with the local life.
- Australia – You cannot ignore Australia when it comes to the best places in the world for solo travel, owing to its amazing hostels and adventure sports that are second to none.
- The Netherlands - Last but not least, the Netherlands is one of the most beautiful countries in the world with the most friendly people, making it an ideal destination for solo travelers.