If you are new to digital marketing, this article will help you explore the top 5 social media sites you must consider for your brand marketing this year -
- Facebook – There are no second thoughts about the fact that in today’s digital marketing world, Facebook is the best social media site to promote your business. With over 65 million business pages, Facebook is a leading name when it comes to market your brand using optimized text, images, stories, videos as well as live videos.
- YouTube - The video sharing app, YouTube is a great place to promote and advertise your brand product or services by creating your own YouTube channel, where viewers can subscribe, like, comment and share your comment.
- WhatsApp - The messaging app WhatsApp ranks as the third most used apps to promote a business. Small businesses can use the WhatsApp business app to create a proper business profile and offer exceptional customer service for their clients worldwide.
- Messenger - Initially started as a messaging feature for Facebook, Messenger is now an app in itself that is increasingly being used to advertise products, send newsletters, as well as connect with clients in a number of other ways.
- Instagram - Instagram marketing is rapidly being embraced by big brands all over the world, owing to its business profile feature that allows brands to share posts using rich analytics tools followed by successful results.